- 1 day : 3 000 vt (app. 37 Aud)
- 2 days : 5 800 vt (app. 72 Aud)
- 3 days : 8 000 vt (app. 100 Aud)
- 4 days : 10 000 vt (app. 125 Aud)
- 5 days : 12 000 vt (app. 150 Aud)
- 6 days : 13 500 vt (app. 169 Aud)
- 7 days : 15 000 vt (app. 187 Aud)
WETSUIT & BOOTS
- 1 day : 1 000 vt (app. 12 Aud)
- 2 days : 1 800 vt (app. 22 Aud)
- 3 days : 2 600 vt (app. 32 Aud)
- 4 days : 3 400 vt (app. 42 Aud)
- 5 days : 4 000 vt (app. 50 Aud)
- 6 days : 4 500 vt (app. 56 Aud)
- 7 days : 5 000 vt (app. 62 Aud)
GIGA Surfboards is a brand specialized in high performance Surfboards.
Their surfboards are designed here in Vanuatu and produce all over the world for beginner to advanced surfers.
We are stoked to be part of their family and even happier to share their creations with you.
General rental conditions
Vanuatu Kite & Surfing can not detect the surf level of its customers and can not be implicated, in case of injury, accident or death during the practice of surfing with rental equipment.
Each person surfs under his own responsibility, knowing his level and the possible risks related to currents, tides, weather, fauna and flora of the environment and the aquatic environment in Vanuatu.
In the case of equipment rental (board, combination ...) without pre-booking lesson, the customer implicitly recognizes having sufficient technical competence to use only the equipment he has rented. From the taking into account of its material, the customer surfs under its own responsibility with respect to the thirds and the material which has been entrusted to him.
In no event will Vanuatu Kite & Surfing be held responsible and will not engage its professional liability.
Vanuatu Kite & Surfing can not be implicated, for any reason whatsoever in the case of litigation occurring to the customer, about breakage, loss or theft of Surf equipment.
Vanuatu Kite & Surfing draws the attention of its customers to the obligation to be properly insured in third party liability and insurance abroad for the practice of surfing.
No refund will be made for reasons related to bad surf conditions - or none at all - or to adverse weather conditions.
Vanuatu Kite & Surfing can afford to refuse to rent equipment if we believe that the surf conditions are not favorable for the customer's detected level.
In case of damaged board return
- Crack with infiltration (less than 3 cm) : 3 000 vt
- Crack with infiltration (between 3 cm and 7 cm): 6 000 vt
- Crack with infiltration (between 7 cm and 15 cm): 9 000 vt
- Crack with infiltration (greater than 15 cm): on quote
- Board broken in two: 90 000 vt
- fins broken or lost: 1 500 vt / the fin
- sink or broken fins plug: 8 000 vt / plug
Rules of conviviality
- Never go on a wave if there is someone in front (surfer or bather)
- Always bypass the surf zone to get off
- Remain courteous and polite in conflict situations.