LESSONS FOR ALL LEVEL / ALL AGES
4 TO 12 YEARS // 5 PERS MAX
These specially tailored lessons introduce the Groms to evolve in the water woth more confidence.
Perfect for Kids who may have surfed before or even for the complete beginner.
The lesson are 2 hours long.
- 1 LESSON : 5 500 vt (app. 68 Aud)
- 2 LESSONS : 2 x 5 500 vt (app. 2 x 68 Aud)
- 3 LESSONS : 3 x 5 200 vt (app. 3 x 65 Aud)
- 4 LESSONS : 4 x 5 000 vt (app. 4 x 62 Aud)
- 5 LESSONS : 5 x 4 800 vt (app. 5 x 60 Aud)
8 TO 99 YEARS // 6 PERS MAX
These lessons are designed for the complete beginner and those wanting to improve their skills.
We try to create homogeneous groups according to the level of each person.
The lessons are 3 hours long.
- 1 LESSON : 8 000vt (app. 100 Aud)
- 2 LESSONS : 2 x 8 000vt (app. 2 x 100 Aud)
- 3 LESSONS : 3 x 7 800vt (app. 3 x 97 Aud)
- 4 LESSONS : 4 x 7 500vt (app. 4 x 94 Aud)
- 5 LESSONS : 5 x 7 200vt (app. 90 Aud)
ALL AGES // 3 PERS MAX
are detailed and focused on an individual’s needs.
These surf lessons will be designed on a case by case basis to improve the learning curve of the individual.
We will guide you wave by wave and give you a regular feed-back of your style so you can catch as many waves as possible and improve each time.
The lessons are 1 hour long.
- 1 PERSON : 11 500vt (app. 144 Aud)
- 2 PERSON : 10 500vt each (app. 132 Aud)
- 3 PERSON : 9 500vt each (app. 119 Aud)
BECOME A WATER(WO)MAN
It is a variety of watersports that enable you to try Surf, SUP, Kite Surf,...
Select your activities and experience our Vanuatu waters !
Special packages to supersize your holiday & have plenty of fun times.
Packages available from beginners to advanced surfers.
We cater for all level and ages.
The Surf Club provides sessions either in the water or in our Surf Center.
Let Thomas guide you.
Install for more than 15 years in Vanuatu, Thomas manage, with his wife Fanny, the Vanuatu Kite and Surfing school.
He first started teaching Kite Surf but the waves quality and the empty line up in Vanuatu pushed him to develop his activity with surfing. Today, you can also practice plenty of activities in the school: Stand Up Paddleboard, Wing, Foil,... the best way to enjoy our beautiful Island and become a real Water(wo)man !